Successful Online Marketing Businesses – What Do 5% Do That the Other 95% Do Not?

Network marketers can be divided up into 95% and 5% groups. Ninety-five percent spend money, and more money, and more money, until they either get discouraged and give up, or are too broke to continue. Not many make it past the ninety-day mark in their internet marketing business. Fewer make it past the one-year mark. What gives? Isn’t online marketing supposed to be the money-making dreamland?

On the other hand, the five percent folks are making a killing — to some degree from the funds the 95% spend to gain the answers to their barren-bank-account dilemma. What makes the difference? What are the five-percenters doing that the 95%ers aren’t?

Ready? This is where I reveal the big secret. It all boils down to one … maybe two things.

1. ACTION. Read that again, ok? Action. The biggest “secret” I can share is that successful online marketers take action each day toward their goals. They do something each and every day to build out their marketing campaigns, coach their teams, connect with their leads. The results are cumulative over time. A successful marketer knows that the work they do today will yield results, maybe not today, but it will yield results. Don’t give up. Keep at it. Take action on some aspect of your business every day. The 95%ers spend money on great materials for their business, but they fail miserably when it comes to implementing what they learn. Don’t just think about it — do it!

2. Personal Growth. I know, I know. You thought I might be sharing some wisdom about how to trick a prospect into saying “yes” to your opportunity. Nope. The idea here is that the more you learn and grow into someone who is perceived as a leader, the more you will find yourself sought after. Yep, people who are interested in your opportunity will come looking for you. You won’t have to go searching for them, or randomly blasting e-mail or hounding family and friends. Read books. Lots of books. Marketing books, leadership books, books on business, books on relationships. Work from the inside out. Who you are speaks much louder than what you do. People are looking for a leader, for someone they can trust. If you can be that person, your marketing life will get a whole lot easier.

Of course, it’s not as simple as just implementing these two items in your online marketing business, but if you do, your chances of being a successful internet business entrepreneur can skyrocket.